To search jobs or submit your resume to our online system, please start here.
Who We Are:
With an outstanding reputation for professionalism and customer service, we are a powerful career opportunity for highly motivated and knowledgeable individuals. Autonomy, accountability, respect and personal growth – these traits are what we look for from CEO to receptionist. Every employee touches our customers in some way, which means we only hire those who want the best from themselves.
In 2011, Texas AirSystems was ranked #5 on the Dallas Business Journal Best Places To Work at a Midsize company. We ranked #8 the year before. That happens because our employees know where they are going, what is expected, and how to deliver.
What We Offer:
Texas AirSystems offers an environment where value is placed on:
- Teamwork as well as individual performance
- Promoting continuous personal and professional development
- Rewarding outstanding customer service
- Outstanding compensation packages, including top market pay in the industry for all roles
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO medical benefits for associates, including prescription and vision (Dependents can be added for additional associate paid premiums)
- $50,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Personal and professional development
- Additional Benefits Include: 401(k) Plan with matching, Dental Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts – Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays.Research the site and the company,[url] or Click here [url] to learn more about our current opportunities or to apply online!Texas AirSystems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.